- Friday 10am. Last Entry on Friday is Midnight
- Saturday 10am. Last Entry for Saturday is Midnight
- Sunday 10am. Last Entry 6pm Sunday.
Those with weekend tickets and on-site parking must arrive before 9pm Friday to ensure a parking space.
The 2000 square meter full INDOOR BAR can comfortably accommodate 1800 patrons at any one time – rain or shine!
Food trucks offering a variety of hot foods from morning to night will be available.
- TICKET HOLDER’S SPECIAL REMOVABLE WRIST BAND MUST BE ALWAYS VISIBLE ONCE ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
- Please Note: Weekend Ticket holders are allowed to exit and re-enter at will. HOWEVER, a special removable wrist band will be given to each ticket holder upon production of ticket. This wrist band acts as your ticket upon exchange and must be worn upon re-entrance, and at all times within festival grounds.
- Only Weekend Ticket holders may avail of on-site parking & on-site camping/ campervan.
- NO ON-SITE PARKING. NO ON-SITE CAMPING. NO OUTSIDE STREET PARKING. Car parked on the street will be removed, and a release charge may be payable.
- Free shuttle bus to event available from Ennis town. Patrons arriving on foot, must enter through the RED GATE.
- One Day ticket holders may NOT leave and re-enter the festival.
Only for Weekend Ticket holders:
Patrons who choose to PARK ON-SITE can only enter festival site through GREEN GATE BEFORE 9PM ON FRIDAY only. Patrons who choose NOT to park on-site, enter through RED GATE if on foot, or YELLOW GATE if arriving by shuttle bus. You may still camp on-site, once you have a weekend ticket. Weekend Ticket Holders MAY LEAVE and re-enter the festival at any time, providing they are WEARING the appropriate wristband, and can show proof of ticket purchase if requested.
Park within 5 min walk of festival stage. Nominal fee of €5 with weekend ticket:
Please note: Cars removed by owners before festival end of Midnight Sunday 2nd August, cannot be readmitted with car. Owners with valid tickets, can still re-enter the festival on foot through the RED GATE.
On-site camping for one tent for full weekend: Dimensions 3 meters x 4 meters. Available with Weekend Ticket only.
Camper-van may be used for sleeping only. No generator. No Electricity Connection. No campfires.
Carvan Patron must purchase Campervan Ticket. May be used for sleeping only. No generator. No Electricity Connection. No campfires. Car must be detached and parked separately.