About the artists
Rebecca O’ Connor
Canadian Donna Huber has travelled far and wide with her band, sharing the music of Shania Twain to thousands of adoring fans. Donna has had the privilege of been praised by the real Shania, and mentioned by her in her Autobiography.
So far Donna has done…
- Bosnia, Croatia, and Dubai entertaining
the Canadian troops
- London, Germany, Spain, and China for Toronto Tourism. But never Ireland!!
- Performed all over the U.S. including
- Las Vegas, New York, California
- Travelled all across Canada from P.E.I to British Columbia
- A Nationwide CBC Special
- A TNN special out of Nashville
After leaving home, Donna settled in the small village of Thessalon, Ontario. She resided there for 3 years and was extremely successful with her small bakery business which she operated from her farm house situated on 160 acres of land. She then moved to Sudbury to live and work with her sister. It was here that she was surprised and pleased to receive compliments from strangers commenting on how she looks like “Shania Twain”. Even Shania Twain had commented that after seeing a poster of Donna, “I thought that was me!!! Donna, is the best ‘Shania Twain Tribute out there.”